Our Local Team Is Working For You.
At J. Stout Auction, our customers have three key buying and selling options. We have created an atmosphere for retail sales, timed online auctions, and live auctions all together in one location. This approach significantly reduces expenses and establishes a single site for a variety of buying and selling needs. Our professional equipment specialists deliver superior customer support. Whether buying or selling a large fleet or individual pieces of equipment, you can be confident you are doing business with a reputable, local team operating in an innovative setting.
Our specialty is fleet asset management and asset vending. We work with sellers who wish to sell equipment in large quantities, replace their fleet, or need to auction a single piece. Our three key buying and selling options allow our customers the opportunity to utilize our unique asset management program to best suit their needs.
J. Stout Auction provides top-quality customer service. Creating an environment where buyers and sellers have access to our experts throughout the process is our priority. We assist our customers through any transaction: from full-scale fleet replacements to finding those final few pieces needed to round off their existing fleet. Our three key buying and selling options allow customers to acquire equipment that fits their immediate need – or discover items that can be purchased though a timed online auction or at one of our quarterly live auctions.
You are not just a bidder number here!
Benefits of J. Stout Auction quarterly Live Auction:
- Bidders register and attend for free.
- Auction is open to the public.
- Wide variety of heavy equipment, commercial trucks, and industrial assets available for purchase.
- Offerings include brand names like Caterpillar, Chevy, Dodge, Doosan, Ford, John Deere, Ingersoll-Rand, Kobelco, Komatsu, Link-Belt, Terex, Volvo, and YanMar.
- Customers can preview equipment two days before the scheduled auction.
- Customer service and operations management available to help with item transportation for sellers and bidders.
With over 70 years of combined auction experience, J. Stout Auctions is well suited to handle your public auction needs.
Equipment Value Estimates
At J. Stout Auctions, we provide customers with a free Equipment Value Estimate on all consigned items. This Equipment Value Estimate, along with industry leading guidance from our staff, gives sellers the information needed to establish their best sales option. We provide Equipment Value Estimates for the following product groups:
- Construction and heavy equipment: Back hoes, bulldozers, compactors, excavators, feller bunchers, skidders, wheel loaders and more.
- Commercial Trucks: Bucket/boom trucks, crane trucks, dump trucks, freightliners, heavy/medium/light duty trucks, semi cabs, tractor trucks, and many others.
- Trailers: Dry van trailers, equipment trailers, flatbeds, low boys, reefer trailers, tilt decks, van trailers, and more.
- Industrial machines and tools: Air compressors, CNC lathes, conveyors, drills, saws, welders, and others
J. Stout Auction has the capacity to provide Off-Site Auction services, where we bring the auction to you! Company consolidations and liquidations, large fleet reductions and specialty trustee sales can all benefit from this additional service. Contact an auction representative for more details.
At J. Stout Auction we understand you have more important tasks than managing transportation and logistics of fleet and equipment. Our staff is positioned to assist even them most complex of logistics requirements. Contact our representatives for any logistics related questions.