Temporary Changes To Our Onsite Auctions And Procedures
J. Stout Auctions has been working in response to COVID-19 since January. In this difficult time, JSA wants to let you know we will always be there for you, our customers. We will continue to DELIVER robust heavy equipment, commercial truck, and government fleet auctions with the same integrity and excitement we’ve offered SINCE DAY ONE!
With that being said, we have put customers and employees, health, and safety first. For the time being, a few changes will be made to the upcoming live auctions we host:
- Bidders CAN still PREVIEW and inspect ITEMS FOR SALE on listed preview days
- Customers interested in bidding at JSA live auctions can register to bid online at the following link from our website or by registering at one of the two listed platforms: click here for Proxibid or click here for Equipmentfacts
- Registered bidders can then bid at the upcoming live JSA event by along with the auctioneer live or choosing to place an absentee or prebid online, from the comfort of your own home or office
- Auction Preview/Inspection will occur the Monday and Tuesday prior to any JSA auction between 8 AM-5 PM, with limited attendance dependent upon current government regulations
- A live auctioneer will auction all listed online items and bidders and viewing customers will be able to listen and follow along with the auctioneer as items are sold
JSA Online Auction Facts:
J. Stout Auctions is a proven online auction resource for both buyers and sellers. At any JSA live event, nearly 80% of all bids generated at auction are influenced by online bidders! Historically, nearly half of all items sold at live auction sell to bidders over the Internet. J. Stout Auctions conducts over 25 successful online-only auctions per year. Rest assured, both buyers and sellers can depend on a safe and successful auction event.
If assistance is needed navigating the online process, please feel free to call our toll number at (888) 230-8840.
J. Stout Auctions will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and make any future decisions with its customer’s health and safety in mind. At JSA, we want to keep you informed of what we are doing to minimize the risk and do our part to keep the virus from spreading.
Currently, JSA has implemented the following practices:
- We are committed to keeping our yard clean for staff and customers; therefore, our cleaning company is using additional measures to sanitize and deep clean our facilities
- Hand sanitizer and signage will be available to remind staff and customers of respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene
- Following advice from the CDC, we are restricting all non-essential work-related travel and meetings
- JSA is imposing self-quarantine measures for employees who have recently traveled overseas
Please continue to check your email and follow JSA social media pages for any updates regarding upcoming auctions.
Thank you for your continued support of J. Stout Auctions.